Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: super-user hd install

  1. #1

    super-user hd install

    I recently di an hd install and I love it, but am having permssions issues: I rememebr all my paswords, but come up with errors when trying to do things that only "sudo su" should do. does anyone know about this problem or how to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    Someone must know

    I did 2 HD installs thinking I put in a wrong password. I also cannot do any config from the knoppix menu. I have tried all I can. Someone please help. Can't even adjust date time!

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Super User at Knoppix 5.1.1 HD-installed
    By Joepi54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
  2. unable to make knoppix as super user
    By ashmita in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 05:34 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 02:41 AM
  4. File Manager - Super user mode
    By Simonkex in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
  5. HD Install User Change How To
    By Stephen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module picture

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module

$66.31



Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW CLAMSHELL picture

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL

$45.50



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99