-
NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
I've heard getting wireless adapters to work with Linux can be a pain. I have a NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter and I can't get it to work (Possibly because I don't know the method). I know it has something to do with ndiswrapper, and the Windows drivers, so could anyone help me out on how to go about getting this to work? I'm a Linux newbie, and I'd love to switch from Windows programming to Linux.. If I could only get online.
Similar Threads
-
By johart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 03:19 AM
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By 7d5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99