-
NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter
I've heard getting wireless adapters to work with Linux can be a pain. I have a NETGEAR WG311v3 802.11g Wireless PCI Adapter and I can't get it to work (Possibly because I don't know the method). I know it has something to do with ndiswrapper, and the Windows drivers, so could anyone help me out on how to go about getting this to work? I'm a Linux newbie, and I'd love to switch from Windows programming to Linux.. If I could only get online.
Similar Threads
-
By johart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2006, 03:19 AM
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By 7d5 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99