-

Originally Posted by
rusty
It's possible that Untangle does not contain drivers, utilities etc. for USB. Regards...
Not totally true.. within the web interface gui there's a backup utility that among it's choices are local file, or USB. From the few response I've gotten the USB option is specifically for thumbdrives, however like I mentioned before since it seems this is an OS issue rather than an Untangle issue specifically as the error I get says tha it cannot locate the USb device. I figured maybe the folks who do the majority of the posting there don't have a ton of pure Linux experience. Which again led me here.. by my reckoning I assumed that maybe if I could get some Linux assistance is trying to determine if my thumbdrive is even being recognized, then maybe I'd have more ammo to go back to Untangle with this is a bug report possibly..
Similar Threads
-
By Krellan2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:07 PM
-
By fidofido in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 08:09 PM
-
By gdog in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 05:18 AM
-
By knopphead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 08:32 AM
-
By smbenton in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.40