-
booting problem on pc
I am new on linux pleas help.
I download versoin 5.1.1 and burn it on a cd was ok when I put the cd to cdrom it gose to dos mode.
it shows,
[DR-DOS]A:\>
whta I did wrong or what should I do.
tanx.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
You burnt the CD improperly. Specifically, you selected an option to make the CD bootable, very likely using Nero. It is extremely likely that you made other mistakes as well, so read the entire faq that you are referenced to in answer #1 before burning again to avoid wasting more disks.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By noScape in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:38 PM
-
By Ifrit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
-
By coonah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
-
By balakrishnan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 06:34 AM
-
By REMslug in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 05:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00