-
Senior Member
registered user
KATE and CUPS?
Has anyone else had this problem? Whenever I use KATE and then configure a printer, KATE has a segfault error captured by the KDE crash handler when I actually try to print (over TCP).
I'm having this difficulty on every PC I upgraded to V3.2_20030516 on my LAN. The other PCs have always worked fine doing this with KATE (V3.1_20030101).
BTW, I'm using the PoorMan's DualBoot and the DOSbootdisk.
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 05:42 AM
-
By HomerCube in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
-
By Razor-X in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 06:09 AM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:24 PM
-
By Ray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Analog Devices Macsym 2 Signal Simulator
$220.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

1979 vintage apple II 2 keyboard Mod CV Control Analog Synthesizer Paia Buchla
$500.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$29.99