Hello.
I just downloaded and burned the 700 MB edition of Knoppix 5.1.1. My PC has a GeForce 6600GT, 1 GB of RAM, and a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000.
I booted it up, and everything went fine, except there's no mouse cursor! The mouse works, meaning that I can click on icons and everything, but I can't see where I'm going! It only shows a cursor when it's loading something.
I'm guessing this means that the image file for the regular cursor is missing, but why would that be? Do you have any other ideas as to why this is happening?
EDIT: Nevermind. I did a Google search, and found a cheatcode (knoppix xmodule=vesa).![]()

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00