-
Weird Apache2 behaviour after remastering with 2.6.23Kernel
HI Community!
I "patched" a Knoppix 5.1 Live CD with a 2.6.23 Kernel.
There's an Apache2 service running.
If I want to open the website hosted on the LiveCD it delivers me a blank page.
If I try the standard apache Testpage "http://host/apache2-default/", "It works" appears on the webbrowser.
I tried to open an index.html with a Frameset with <title>text</title> -> blank page.
I removed the Frameset from the index.html source -> title was shown ...
It seems, that apache cant deliver a larger amount of data ... weird
Everything is ok with the standard 2.6.19 Kernel.
there's just one error during boot:
Code:
Starting init process.
mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: No such file or directory
did I forgot something to enable in the Kernelconfig ?
btw.: SElinuxfs is enabled
Similar Threads
-
By alek6cu in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
-
By CallACD in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 08:45 AM
-
By CallACD in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 10:06 PM
-
By ZedroS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By Yogich in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03
$99.95

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00