KDE 3.1 got included into Knoppix 3.2, so there is no real need anymore.
But watch out for Knoppix KDE CVS from orth![]()
Whatever happened to KnoppixKDE?
KDE 3.1 got included into Knoppix 3.2, so there is no real need anymore.
But watch out for Knoppix KDE CVS from orth![]()
I take it that that Knoppix KDE 3.2 (by orth) has not been produced yet. Correct?
I am a linux beginner so I don't have enough knowhow yet to remaster knoppix so as to exclude apps that I don't need.
I resently browsed the web using mozilla when after a few windows were opened mozilla and at the same time knoppix got stucked!Nothing moved-mouse or keyboard were useless so I had to press the reset button of the pc.This I attrbuted to mozilla.
I decided to try out knoppixkde and so far I have not had any lockups while using konqueror.
Before I forget-I am using the poor man's install of knoppixkde.Copied the 400mb knoppix file ,the background ,the knoppix.sh and the persistent home files to my hd knoppix folder.Works okay so far!
Perhaps a HOWTO on knoppixkde would be great.Thanks anyway for knoppixkde!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
POGO ATLAS 1102 Server 32 Gb RAM 4TB Storage 2x2TB HDD’s (Tested-Working) No OS
$179.85
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$649.00
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$500.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99