Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: beryl

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Belgie
    Posts
    5

    beryl

    I'm using the knoppix live cd 5.1.1. for some time and as a linux noob I'm triyng to find my way around !

    Until know everything is almost working (sound, printer, video and so one )

    Only the beryl thing is not working although I checked the necessary things in the Beryl manager.
    Could my graphic card be the reason ? : ATI XP1300 pro on a Dell dual core


    I don't see the cube or other animation!

    thnx

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11
    I'm having the same problem here. If I boot with knoppix desktop=Beryl, it gives some error when trying to launch X. I'll try again and post what the error is. I think it'll be something with the 3d accelerator that is not running. How do I get that running properly? I have an Nvidia card, one of the latest and fastest available on AGP 8X, AMD ahtlon 3200+ Socket A and 1,2GB RAM .

    so beryl shouldn't be a problem I guess.

    Oh, I'm sorry, forgot to mention that I use Knoppix 5.1.1 CD English and Windows is still polluting my HD Maybe that's the problem

Similar Threads

  1. Can't get BERYL to work
    By Jamsh in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 06:54 AM
  2. Beryl - Awesome
    By eadz in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 06:29 AM
  3. How to use Beryl 3d desktop??
    By zenlakin in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 06:49 PM
  4. BERYL
    By Jamsh in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 04:42 PM
  5. BERYL
    By Jamsh in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New picture

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New

$200.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U picture

Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U

$224.95