Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
I can do the updating later when I am successful with my very first remaster.
The remaster itself is a bit daunting for a beginner like me so why complicate it with an internet update?
I wanted my own smaller knoppix,perhaps with only kde.(tried morphix but modem does not work,knoppixkde is ok but I am getting this file system read only error while accessing partitions.Besides it is outdated).

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99