-
MySQL and Keyboard layout
I really liked the 5.1.1 version. But I have 2 problems.
1) How do I start MySQL in live mode?
2) How do I change / customize the keyboard layout?
I do right click on the "us" country and configure to add "India" as language option. But the default keyboard layout is very difficult to get used to. I know phonetic keyboard and will like to add that to the list.
-
From the better late than never department...
If you're running the CD version, you don't. MySQL was removed from the CD.
see http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26424
If you're on the DVD, you can start MySQL via:
Code:
sudo /etc/init.d/mysql start
see http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18494[/url] (At least it works on 5.3. I didn't try it on 5.1.1 DVD)
-
con't
As for the keyboard layout, try playing with the cheatcodes during boot.
see http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21023
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM
-
By drstock in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 09:22 AM
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By GuineaPig in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

Cisco NCS-57C3-MOD-SYS NCS 57C3 Base Chassis Grade A - Dual 1600w Powers
$13000.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00