I just tried to "install" a nightly version of Mozilla to knoppix. It works!!I just downloaded the .tar.gz file no installer and extracted it using the command line, and using the command line started ./mozilla. This is very cool, I am even writing this message in Mozilla version 2003052505, again it works.
Zeke
P.S. Maybe someone else has already done this, but I don't know.
P.P.S. Try it, it works on my system.
P.P.P.S. I put mozilla in the ramdisk space.
EDIT: It works from the KDE fileman too.

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09