oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!
As I saw on KNOPPIX 5.1 the WINE program and tried it I was... really impressed. But now I recognized that WINE isn't available on KNOPPIX 5.3.1 anymore... T_T
So here the questions: Why it was necessary to remove this awesome program and how can I install it on KNOPPIX 5.3.1? O_O
Als ich das Programm WINE auf KNOPPIX 5.1 gesehen und ausprobiert habe war ich... beeindruckt. Aber nun habe ich bemerkt das WINE nicht mehr auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 zu finden ist...T_T
So hier die Fragen: Warum war es notwendig sell eindrucksvolles Programm zu entfernen and wie kann ich es auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 installieren? O_O
oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99