-
At first I tried to get Knoppix working, but in my logs there was no login attempt when I tried to boot it. So I used Ubuntu.
NFS-stuff seems to be a bit complicated. I copied /etc/passwd and /etc/groups from a knoppix livecd und put them in their own folder. Then I pointed SFU in 2k3 to their location.
Afterwards, I remapped windows' administrator account to linux' root und changed the permissions in sharing dialogue from both -2 to both 0.
And it worked. Let me know if that is enough information, I can also upload some screenshots if you do not get it working.
Similar Threads
-
By delfin13 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM
-
By Spartan 219 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By world in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 12:37 AM
-
By tenlientl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2005, 06:45 AM
-
By xthaparian in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro SuperServer E300-15 - SYS-e300-9C - 16GB RAM 240GB Samsung SSD
$239.00

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00