Found the answer in another post.I want the ability to run a specific X application every time I start the X server. I have seen this done with other distros where the .xinitrc file is modified. I checked my home directory for this file but do not see it. What file(s) are used to initialize X? If anyone has an example that would be even greater. Thx.
put it in ~/.kde/Autostart

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco SFP-10G-LR-S Reset & Tested Lot of 2
$32.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Ubiquiti Unifi USW PRO AGGREGATION 28x10Gbe 4x25Gbe QSFP28 Layer 3 Switch
$700.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99