-
Bose Companion 5
I cannot get my bose to work with Knoppix.. what's the deal, how do I fix it? Please break it down barney style because I'm a newbie with Linux. Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Bose Companion 5

Originally Posted by
cplwheat
I cannot get my bose to work with Knoppix.. what's the deal, how do I fix it? Please break it down barney style because I'm a newbie with Linux. Thanks
Try doing what this guy did.
First, you will need to open up a "root" or Superuser console terminal window.
Or you can ope a normal Konsole terminal and type
sudo su
to become the root user.
Then try these instructions:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...06&postcount=7
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SolarFlare XtremeScale X2522-25G-PLUS Dual Port 25G SFP28 PCI-E 3.1 x8 NIC FH LP
$899.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99