I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80
I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
but may be it's just a config file default.
I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
francis
I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .
many thanks
I'm pinging well also this morning and I see than the knoppixfr.org have some trouble with its internet furnisher.......
hadrien001

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair
$365.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00