I have installed Knoppix 5.3.0 to HDD successfully, after being *WOWED* by all the Compiz-Fusion 3D effects using the "Live DVD"
I am happy with the HDD installation, and am now trying to customize this extensive software package distro.
I am having trouble ADDING non default, repository packages, specifically *libdvdcss2* inorder to play encrypted DVD`s
using the Knoppix default DVD players.
I have followed a couple of scripts I found online i.e. "Installing w32codecs in Debian" and "Installing libdvdcss2 in Debian"
using the console, but without success. There is usually some (console) error message about there being NO package or
under a different package? (Sorry, I didnt copy down the exact wording).
Would someone here explain to this "newbie" how to go about adding libdvdcss2 to Knoppix?
Thanks,
Matt

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70