I just make the partition using cfdisk, instead of gparted.
Hello,
I'm trying to install knoppix on my computer, but knoppix-installer just recognize one partition (sda3). In this partition i already have a system installed (Ubuntu Linux), so i want to install knoppix in sda1, but the installer don't give this option.
In sda1 i have windows xp installed now... I have to do something with the partition-type for the correct recognize? Some "cheat-codes" in the initialization? What i must do?![]()
I just make the partition using cfdisk, instead of gparted.

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00