Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: cannot access on some web sites

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    grenoble - france
    Posts
    14

    cannot access on some web sites

    From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
    Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

    Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80

    I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
    but may be it's just a config file default.
    I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
    francis

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    I can reach it just fine your ISP or you must have some kind of DNS problem. You can try pinging the IP of the site it resolves to 213.186.33.5 .

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    grenoble - france
    Posts
    14
    many thanks

    I'm pinging well also this morning and I see than the knoppixfr.org have some trouble with its internet furnisher.......

    hadrien001

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 05:46 PM
  2. Gaming Sites Looking for Staff
    By Coolnat2004 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:45 AM
  3. MDMA Sites
    By redbiro in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 10:18 PM
  4. getting booted from java sites?
    By nachral in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:33 AM
  5. videos on web sites?
    By yazdzik in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New picture

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New

$200.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



SFP NEW OLD STOCK  picture

SFP NEW OLD STOCK

$65.00



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99