-
Junior Member
registered user
cannot access on some web sites
From few days I can't access to some web site like www.knoppixfr.org and I obtain this message when I try to connect on it:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.knoppixfr.org Port 80
I use a mtu=1400 on my lan connection
but may be it's just a config file default.
I will be very agree if somebody can help me.
francis
Similar Threads
-
By lyran12 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By Coolnat2004 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:45 AM
-
By redbiro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 10:18 PM
-
By nachral in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:33 AM
-
By yazdzik in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99