-
Problem booting live cd
I am having trouble booting from the live cd. The computer I am trying to boot it on has windows xp installed. I have already changed the boot sequence to boot from the cd-rom first but it still boots windows. It works fine when I boot it on my other computer which has 98se installed. Am I doing something wrong? If so, WHAT?!?!?
Similar Threads
-
By aerowing in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:49 PM
-
By wgh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-04-2006, 03:40 AM
-
By muppchan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2006, 05:20 AM
-
By Simpson in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:01 PM
-
By Grand Styolz Empire in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00