Quote Originally Posted by asc333
You aren't very talking
Everything that I have to say on the subject was covered in the FAQ that I referred you too. There is plenty of other discussion of the problems that people who do try to install Knoppix run into in this forum, so you could read as much about the issue as you like. I have grown weary of preaching against this bad idea to people who don't want to actually hear the answer and who don't give any logical reason for why they don't just install Debian and whichever packages they want, which leads to a very stable system.

Quote Originally Posted by asc333
Are there others knoppix, are built on knoppix, with kde ?
There are other Live CDs and perhaps Live DVDs that are based on Knoppix, often an old version of Knoppix. There are many other Live CDs that are not based on Knoppix, or that were in previous versions but no longer are. Many have KDE. While some of these may not have the well known mixed versions problem that Knoppix has that make it unsuitable for a hard disk install, I can't imagine any reason to install any of them rather than simply install Debian, the distro that Knoppix is based on, and then install the packages that you want. If you like Knoppix and want a hard disk install similar to it, I strongly advise you to install the Debain testing release. Why would you not want to do this? You aren't very talking!