The AMD CPU is just fine. Problem is highlighted (although several other things could be wrong in addition to this). See answer #1.Originally Posted by chipslawson
Got a laptop giving me the blue screen, so I made a bootable liveCD w/Knoppix 5.1.1 (or maybe it's just 5.1.) Burned using Roxio w/the option "make bootable." Anyway, I've arranged the boot sequence properly on the broken HP laptop, so the CD drive is first, but I get "missing operating system." I know this is obviously referring to the CD because normally I get the screen asking me how I would like to boot windows after it was improperly shutdown. Anyway, what's wrong with the disk? By the way, would the 32 bit AMD processor be incompatible, by any chance? Thanks.
The AMD CPU is just fine. Problem is highlighted (although several other things could be wrong in addition to this). See answer #1.Originally Posted by chipslawson
Do not use the "make bootable" option, use burn ISO option.Roxio w/the option "make bootable.

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 2 Cisco 10-3107-01 SFP-10G-LR-S S-Class SFP+ 10G LR SMF LC Transceiver
$59.95
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70