-
Some more info. What I am trying to do is burn a selection of .wav files from my windows HD using knoppix, in order to make a CD that will play on any CD player using KB3.Can this program do this? I have found out that I can burn .avi files and I presume all other data files . But I am unable to play an ordinary CD from this drive. (can play mp3's on a CD disc in this drive). Is it the nature of this system that it cannot burn .wav files or read them from an external source ie CD. I can play .wav files from the hard drive.
On using the KB3 set up I get this message
creating fstab entry for /dev/scd0
error could not make mount point /mnt/auto/cdrom
Is this relevant? for my other CD rom it was able to make a mount point!
Similar Threads
-
By keeris in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By jrcf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By Exthero in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00