Hello,
has anybody experiance with running any printer in a live system?
(excuse me there I had made a large topic - I thing to large, therefor I try to find a solution for my problem step by step - question by question
I hope nobody gets angry about this)
Printing from Knoppix 5.3.1 Live CD with Lexmark was problematic by reason of problems with the installation scripts.
There was no connection to the use of a live system without having any hard disk. I know this, because it runs no,
after a long period of experiments and much investigations.
When I have cleared some further questions, I will make a description of the solution (in the moment it runs - but
sometimes I can not declear why it runs that way.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95