-
Windows Samba sharing hard drive
I would like to use Knoppix 5 to access my Windows XP hard drive, then share this hard drive so I can back it up across the network.
I tried using Knoppix's network wizzard and got samba server running. It then asks me whether it should share the hard drives. I say yes. I could access knoppix default home folder share remotely. But I could not see how to access my C:\. Does anyone know how to do this?
Similar Threads
-
By Oblivious Sage in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:07 PM
-
By Daddymac117 in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 06-29-2007, 05:05 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 08:22 PM
-
By adamm in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 03:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00