-
Need help with lynksys wireless g usb and knoppix auditor
Hello all, I am new to the forum and even newer to knoppix. I downloaded the iso about a year ago, and everytime I try to get the wireless working, it just never works. I have tried using 'captive install acquire' which runs endlessly almost freezing the pc. I dont know the version of auditor this is, and I cant find anything regarding the issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Seedling.
Similar Threads
-
By Israel in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2006, 08:14 AM
-
By scriptkidd in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2006, 02:57 AM
-
By Jynx512 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
-
By Joao in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
-
By kasman21 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm P/N: SFP-10G-SR (10-2415-03) *NEW SEALED
$25.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50