-
Problem with Wireless connection on a Dell Latitude D400
I recently installed Knoppix onto the hard drive of this laptop, and in my attempts to get everything running smoothly, I have had some major troubles with getting the Wireless network card to work. I have read all across the internet that this is a very difficult card to work with under all distributions of linux, but I have found no solution to the problem. So I just wanted to ask, does anyone here have a solution for this Wireless card? Thanks you.
Edit: I may as well ask this as well, would it be better to just go out and get an external wireless card and use that instead?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2006, 05:06 AM
-
By SiKing in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:01 PM
-
By jdamron in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By LittleGreyCat in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By pepito in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10-2457-02 SFP 10GBASE Transceiver x3 Tested Clean
$40.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99