-
"Could Not Mount Device" - Question About Hard Dri
I've looked through a lot of posts about this, but none of them seem to match the problem I'm having.
My hard drive crashed last week. The exact same error had happened a year ago with my last hard drive, so I decided to build a new computer. I've built that and it's all fine, but I'd still like a lot of data from my old hard drive. I tried a lot of solutions before, like Partition Table Doctor, EASEUS Data Recovery and Data Rescue PC but none of them worked. I read about Knoppix and decided to give it a try. Firstly, I tried loading it with just my current hard drive. It loaded up fine, and Knoppix opened the drive. Then I turned it off, plugged in my old hard drive, along with my current hard drive and it loaded up fine again. I got to the desktop, yet when I double clicked either hard drive, both of them gave me the following error:
Could not mount device
The reported error was:
And that's it. There was no error below it, it just had that.
I used XP and NTFS on my old hard drive.
If anyone could help then I'd much appreciate it, thanks a lot.
Similar Threads
-
By samizdat in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:39 AM
-
By jcdecode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:01 AM
-
By rioachim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 01:47 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco 10-3388-01 SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP28 CSR 10G/25G MMF 850nm LC Transceiver
$105.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

CISCO SFP-GE-Z , 1000BASE-ZX SFP 1550nm 70km DOM
$69.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00