-
Junior Member
registered user
Apparantly, there is not an easier way....
After searching for "DRI", "OpenGL", and "nVidia" on the forums it has become apparant that fixing this is pretty involved. As far as I'm concerned, Knoppix is a great Demo/Rescue/Maintenance distribution. However, if I'm going to involve myself with mucking around to get DRI and OpenGL up and running on my GeForce2 Ti, I would rather just install Debian as opposed to remastering Knoppix or turn it into a hard drive install.
I will say this though, when I used Linux in the past I mostly went with FVWM2. KDE is really impressive by comparison. I'm anxious to check out Gnome and Ximian as well.
Similar Threads
-
By Matth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By obsoleto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By Stas in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00