Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
Hi,
has anyone get managed slapd to run on knoppix 3.2?
I tried compilation and binary installation and both failed.
While compiling the source I had trouble with multiple libdb versions,
the binary packages (stable) failed with errno=97 and errno=98.
I just would be glad to hear someone telling he has ldap running
on knoppix 3.2 and how he installed it.
tom
Did you do this:
Code:# apt-get install slapd
yes, but this doesn't work, the package is broken
then I tried
apt-get install slapd/stable
it was installed fine, but starting the slapd failed with
errno=97 and errno=98
tom
Sorry tom- I'm out of ideas and don't have any data to serve up.

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00