-
Mounting with Write Access
Hello everyone. In Knoppix 5.1, I had no trouble mounting flash drives and NTFS partitions with write access. Now when i try to do it under Knoppix 6, it says "Read-only file system" whenever I try to create a directory. It seemed to have did it automatically under 5.1.
Something else I notice is when I install knoppix to a flash drive, and reboot, I have to recreate the mount points (/media/sda1 for example)
Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks - Jason
Similar Threads
-
By fergus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:01 AM
-
By emmbec in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By Slay3r in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:45 PM
-
By uw99er in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:00 PM
-
By Johnny3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99