-
I think you also need to do:
Code:
cp -ar /mnt-system/boot /mnt/hda1/knx/master/boot
If you want to autorun scripts with LXDE, you have to
create /etc/xdg/autostart/someentry.desktop containing:
Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Somename
Comment=Scanner
Type=Application
Exec=/home/knoppix/somescript.py
Terminal=false
X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true
I also wanted to run a root mount script, which I did by creating another file in the same dir of somerootscript.desktop
Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Name=somerootscript
Comment=Somescript
Type=Application
Exec=/home/knoppix/rootscript.sh
Terminal=false
X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true
in /home/knoppix/rootscript.sh I put
Code:
#!/bin/bash
sudo /pathtorootscript/rootscript.sh
and that all worked. This took a ton of time to figure out, I hope it helps.
Similar Threads
-
By cbismuth in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2005, 01:41 PM
-
By sluce in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By hanx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-02-2003, 05:31 AM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 06:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99