-
How to install Knoppix ADRIANE to hard drive?
Hi all!
The only thing I really want to know is how to install Knoppix ADRIANE to a hard disk. I tried "knoppix-install" but it doesn't exist on ADRIANE.
I'd like to install this version of Knoppix, because it detected almost all the hardware (didn't detect the soundchip though), so I don't want to putz around with other distros, I want this one and be done with it already.
Similar Threads
-
By ReuvenNY in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2005, 03:36 AM
-
By A.I.M. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
-
By bugsy in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By snakerbat in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:26 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Intel 4004IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$50.99

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00