-
Thanks for the replies!
I think I'm going to just get 2 WAP11s and call it a day. Although, I will attempt this project just for the sake of knowing how to do it.
I do however wish that a wireless bridge was $5, I would use them for everything! Unfortunatly the linksys WET11 wireless bridge is more expensive than a WAP11. So what do I do, buy a WAP11 and put it in bridge mode.
Similar Threads
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By mikemz in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By aureoleday in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:12 AM
-
By Bertje in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95