Try this new knoppix based DVD 30-Mar-2009 11:52 1356M
It is a wonderful example of knoppix being a base for
useful and interesting projects.
Thanks to Tapani Raikkonen for kernel work
and Marcos Guglielmetti team leader.
http://www.musix.org.ar/en/download.html#Summary
http://mirror.zonainter.org/musix/
I was changing viola c clef scores to the violin g clef
for my wife. I paid for a commercial program upgrade and
struggled getting it installed on the latest commercial operating
system. After all of that I decided to look for opensource
and found this open source live dvd with much more.
JACK graphically connected many high quality software virtual
instruments to my usb TurtleBeach midi cable. So have some fun,
get a keyboard with black and white keys. Well, there is a virtual
one and plenty else to learn from.
I could not get some internet videos to play on iceweasel but
I have not found much else that did not work smoothly from the
live dvd.
Best Wishes
paradocs

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70