-
No Audio
That's right, I've got perfect video, and no audio while running usb knoppix v6.0.1 on an older P4 gateway with the Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 05). Also, I have a plantronics usb headset that I use for skype, it's not showing at all, and I'm clueless on how to configure the sound devices in knoppix.
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 32
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
Memory behind bridge: fc900000-fe9fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: e4600000-f46fffff
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: fea00000-feafffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f4700000-f47fffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801BA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 05)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801BA IDE U100 Controller (rev 05) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Gateway 2000 Device 500d
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
[virtual] Memory at 000001f0 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=8]
[virtual] Memory at 000003f0 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=1]
[virtual] Memory at 00000170 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=8]
[virtual] Memory at 00000370 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=1]
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
Kernel driver in use: PIIX_IDE
00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB Controller #1 (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Gateway 2000 Device 500d
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
I/O ports at ef40 [size=32]
Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM SMBus Controller (rev 05)
Subsystem: Gateway 2000 Device 500d
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 17
I/O ports at efa0 [size=16]
Kernel driver in use: i801_smbus
Kernel modules: i2c-i801
00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB Controller #1 (rev 05) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Gateway 2000 Device 500d
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23
I/O ports at ef80 [size=32]
Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 05)
Subsystem: Gateway 2000 Device 500d
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
I/O ports at ef00 [size=64]
Kernel driver in use: Intel ICH
Kernel modules: snd-intel8x0
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV11DDR [GeForce2 MX200] (rev b2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: VISIONTEK Device 002c
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at fd000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Expansion ROM at fe9f0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel modules: rivafb, nvidiafb
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM/CA/CAM Ethernet Controller (rev 03)
Subsystem: Intel Corporation EtherExpress PRO/100 VE
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 20
Memory at feaff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at df00 [size=64]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: e100
Kernel modules: eepro100, e100
02:0a.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7131/SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder (rev 10)
Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. ASUS TV-FM 7133
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 22
Memory at feafe800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: saa7134
Kernel modules: saa7134
02:0b.0 Serial controller: 3Com Corp, Modem Division 56K FaxModem Model 5610 (rev 01) (prog-if 02 [16550])
Subsystem: 3Com Corp, Modem Division Device 00d3
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 23
I/O ports at dff0 [size=8]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: serial
Kernel modules: 8250_pci
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$
Similar Threads
-
By ChoiBoi92 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
-
By Dioxin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By Rat attack in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08