Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

  1. #1

    Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

    I have tried on counless occasions to get cinelerra to install through synaptic but it just doesn't want too. I keep getting these dependancy problems.

    Depends: libmjpegtools0 but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libopenexr2ldbl (>=1.2.2) but it is not installable

    I'm missing a repository to contain these two librarys. I am so flustered I came here for help. Do any of you know a good some good repositories that may point to these libraries?

  2. #2
    Heres an update on what I've succeeded in so far. There is only one missing library now in a repoitory I can't find.

    libopenexr2ldbl

  3. #3
    Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.

    If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.

Similar Threads

  1. Quicktime and cinelerra
    By smarchand291 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
  2. Knoppix Problems or Hardware Problems
    By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
  3. ideq 200s problems and more problems
    By lesshaste in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. cinelerra and xmovie will not run
    By ratscrew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:18 AM
  5. Cinelerra? Anyone seen t working on Debian?
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573) picture

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)

$149.00



OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$95.00



OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI picture

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI

$195.00



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install picture

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install

$174.99



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot picture

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot

$95.99



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99