Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

  1. #1

    Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

    I have tried on counless occasions to get cinelerra to install through synaptic but it just doesn't want too. I keep getting these dependancy problems.

    Depends: libmjpegtools0 but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libopenexr2ldbl (>=1.2.2) but it is not installable

    I'm missing a repository to contain these two librarys. I am so flustered I came here for help. Do any of you know a good some good repositories that may point to these libraries?

  2. #2
    Heres an update on what I've succeeded in so far. There is only one missing library now in a repoitory I can't find.

    libopenexr2ldbl

  3. #3
    Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.

    If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.

Similar Threads

  1. Quicktime and cinelerra
    By smarchand291 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
  2. Knoppix Problems or Hardware Problems
    By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
  3. ideq 200s problems and more problems
    By lesshaste in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. cinelerra and xmovie will not run
    By ratscrew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:18 AM
  5. Cinelerra? Anyone seen t working on Debian?
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends picture

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends

$149.00



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$594.99



Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$157.93



4x Various Brands 8.5

4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"

$24.99



Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981 picture

Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981

$199.99



Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art picture

Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art

$225.00



Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips picture

Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips

$89.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$157.30



VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE picture

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE

$299.99