Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: libqt4-gui and libqt4-core

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    33

    libqt4-gui and libqt4-core

    Okay, I found these libraries which are required for Skype, but have no idea as how to install them. I tried
    some things but they failed. Can anyone give me a really definitive answer on how to install these libraries.

    I have installed Knoppix 6.0 on an external USB hard drive, and everything is working great. I just
    want to be able to installe and use Skype.

    I tried the using http://klik.atekon.de/ and it tells me that I have to make and association to something.
    How do I do that?

    Obviously I am new to Linux, but it shouldn't be that difficult. I am but an egg!

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    33

    answer found

    Found in another post.

    apt-get update
    cd ~/Desktop
    dpkg -i skype-debian_2.0.0.72-1_i386.deb
    apt-get -f install

    This also resolves the Skype install issue with my previous post.

Similar Threads

  1. KNOPPIX for Core 2 Duo <2 microprocessors> ?
    By GeeIJoe999 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
  2. Linux Fedora Core 4
    By shadyaftermath in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 11:12 PM
  3. OT - Fedore core 4 install problems
    By Ommadawn in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:20 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
  5. knoppix core error
    By xf.7er in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



HP PROLIANT  TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM picture

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM

$195.00



Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3 picture

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3

$219.99



SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS picture

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS

$299.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset

$149.99



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00