-
update
I used gparted to kill the 200mb partition and expanded my windows partition, so now Knoppix only sees the recovery, partition 1 and I still cannot access the deeper into the windows drive.
Edit:
ah... found the edit button sorry for doubling the posts.
Also I know it's not advisable to write to an ntfs disk with knoppix, I am just wanting to read it and transfer from the drive to either dvd's or my other thumbdrives, just in case my computer ever has a "oops" moment. I'm assuming this would be safe. Not sure if this is important but I only have the my documents icon on the desktop and no drives. I'm also using a sata drive. Also I just realized my dvd burner isn't showing up as well.
Similar Threads
-
By zephyr200200 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-13-2006, 12:52 AM
-
By dhs13 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2006, 08:43 PM
-
By Simonkex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 07:35 AM
-
By Paul Saunders in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50