I have installed Knoppix 6.0 on an external USB hard drive. Most everything is working well.
Have done several upgrades of libs, etc. to support added software (Firestarter, kasablanca, etc.).
Also installed Skype (Debian Etch). Skype sound and text messaging work fine but the viseo
does not work. I have a Logitech Quick Cam installed, and the system has it mounted as
dev/video1 . I select this device for the video source in Skype, but there is no video.
Can anybody help me out here? What libs do I need to support the cam? Do I need to
download and compile a driver? If so, can someone tell me which driver I need and how
to go about compiling it? I am quite new to Linux.
Thanks for whatever help you can give.
John

$50.00
Apple iic A2S4000 vintage computer
$200.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh SE Owner's Guide User Manual 030-3370-B
$19.10
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED
$199.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99