Hi roquet, have you tried "wireless network" in the search facility (see nav bar link at the top of this page)?
I'm a total linux noob. I've got Knoppix 6.0.1 on a usb pen drive on one pc. What's the easiest way for me to see the other pc - Win 2K - on a wireless home network?
Thanks
Hi roquet, have you tried "wireless network" in the search facility (see nav bar link at the top of this page)?
nothing comes up when I search that, but I have read the posts about wireless networks and they didn't help. It doesn't really matter that it's a wireless network, I just don't know how to see a Windows share on the network and don't know where to start.
I've read about Samba (is it installed with 6.0.1?) and pyNeighborhood but don't know enough to use them.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99