There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
Hi, this is my first message, I really need some help because of a hard disk where I lost some partitions, and I heard Knoppix includes TestDisk, anyway, in the TestDisk website, says that this app just read NTFS partitions since 6.11 version, so I'd like to know if the latest Knoppix version includes latest TestDisk version, which would be 6.11, anyone knows? thanks in advanced![]()
There is a package list that comes with each torrent download of Knoppix. The 6.01 version shows that testdisk is 6.10-1 .
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00