-
dead windows box --- knoppix live cd --- how to configure
I have a non bootable windows box that I have booted with the knoppix live cd .
I can look at all the drives on this windows box now.
I want to 'share' this computer on the local network so I can copy my data files across to another computer.
Now I had it working once but really I don't know what I did to get it so I could see it on the network.
help is greatly appreciated.
once i get this done I will have to do a restore.
Thanks for your help.
Brian
Similar Threads
-
By Shaba1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:53 PM
-
By achilles in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
-
By madoka in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2005, 03:36 AM
-
By Amity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-09-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By button in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 01:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00