How are you connecting to the internet? If you are using ethernet the open a root console window and netcardconfig to configure your card.
I have just started using KNOPPIX and when I try to use one of the internet browsers it writes that he can't find host and check the speling or something like this! But I don't know how to set browser I haven't write my IP,GW,Mask only DNS. Please tell me how to set browsers. Thanks for any HELP!
How are you connecting to the internet? If you are using ethernet the open a root console window and netcardconfig to configure your card.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58