-
Trouble booting Compal CL51
I'm trying to load Knoppix on an old laptop. I've gone through the tips at the end of the cheats page with no success. When running "failsafe debug -b 3" I get the following.
Past symlinks to /UNIONFS.
BusyBox V1.10.2 (Debian 1:1.10.2-2) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.
Sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
/ #
When I type Init 5 at the prompt it just stops. Note that the Sh:..... message occurs just before each of the previous prompts where I entered exit. The disk seems fine. I"ve loaded it on another computer successfully.
Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By britonk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
-
By achtunga in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2005, 10:32 PM
-
By Blaurens in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By njmetalmeister in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By joinf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50