-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: Real sloooow

Originally Posted by
RoadKill
I am curious if anybody else is having issues with the boot time on this release V3.2-2003-06-06? I've burned several CDs and tried 3 different PCs with the same result. Maybe my iso is hosed?
I just went through this problem, burning 4 CDs... I'd get errors during bootup during the ramdisk setup, though bootup would go on for a while, only to hang with a black screen with a mouse arrow.
I finally burned the fifth CD with the *slowest* setting on the burning software's option. No problem once I did that.
Similar Threads
-
By dejan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By De Vince in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 05:43 PM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
By LinuxSam in forum News
Replies: 20
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00